Once you’ve completed each course you will receive a free first aid & CPR certificate which you can download and print.LoginRegister
Our basic online first aid course provides an introduction to basic first aid skills and covers key lifesaving techniques. Topics covered by our basic online first aid course include:
- Incident management
- Infection control procedures
- The recovery position
- Cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR)
- Major bleeding & shock
Our advanced online first aid course builds upon the knowledge and skills gained in our basic training course. Topics covered by our advanced online first aid course include:
- Roles and responsibilities of a first aider
- Clinical observations: pulse, respiratory rate and level of consciousness
- Record keeping and documentation for first aiders
- Traumatic injuries
- Medical conditions
Pediatric online first aid course
After many requests from visitors we have now developed an online pediatric first aid course. Topics covered by our pediatric online first aid course include:
- The recovery position for children and babies
- Baby CPR
- Child CPR
- Common medical conditions affecting children
Our free online course covers the use of an Automated External Defibrillator (AED)
AEDs are lifesaving devices used to help victims of sudden cardiac arrest. We felt this course was needed to help raise awareness of AEDs which can be used by anyone.
Our free online AED course covers:
- Cardiac arrest
- The chain of survival
- How defibrillation works
- Use of an Automated External Defibrillator (AED)
Our free online CPR course will teach you how to perform CPR on an adult, child or infant. Our free course also explains the science behind resuscitation and includes an interactive quiz and videos.
Our free online CPR course covers:
- What is CPR and how does it work?
- How to perform adult CPR
- How to perform child CPR
- How to perform infant CPR
Our Online Anaphylaxis Awareness training course covers the recognition and management of Anaphylaxis, a severe whole-body allergic reaction.
Our Anaphylaxis Awareness training course covers:
- What is Anaphylaxis?
- Living with Anaphylaxis
- Insect stings
- Recognition of Anaphylaxis
- Management of Anaphylaxis using autoinjectors
Just launched! Our Online Asthma Awareness training course covers the recognition and management of asthma.
Our Asthma Awareness training course covers:
- What is Asthma
- Living with Asthma
- Common asthma triggers
- Signs and symptoms of asthma
- Management of asthma attacks