Firstaidforfree.com is a free online first aid resource, with a mission to increase awareness of first aid & lifesaving skills.
Everyone should have the skills and confidence to save a life with first aid
Our Free Training Courses
We provide free online first aid courses that anybody can complete from the comfort of their own home. Our free online courses include:
- Basic online first aid
- Advanced online first aid
- Pediatric first aid
- Adult, child & infant CPR
- Automated External Defibrillator (AED)
- Anaphylaxis awareness
- Asthma awareness
Also, our first aid blog is updated with the latest first aid news & updates.
Each of our first aid course modules ends in a quiz so you can check your knowledge. After you have completed all the modules, you can download a free online first aid certificate in PDF format.
Please note you’ll need to register an account with us before you can access our free online first aid courses.
Firstaidforfree.com was founded by John Furst, a first aid instructor & Emergency Medical Technician (EMT). Frustrated by the lack of free, reliable & accurate first aid information available on the internet, John set out to develop interactive first aid resources to enable people to learn basic first aid skills at any time.
Our team is now made up of first aid instructors and experts from across the world. We work hard to ensure our content remains up-to-date with the latest CPR and first aid guidelines.
John is the author of The Complete First Aid Pocket Guide, a comprehensive first aid guide published by Adams Media / Simon & Schuster.
Here are some facts about us:
- Since starting, 40,000 people have completed our basic online first aid course
- A further 5,000 have completed our advanced online first aid course
- We have had over 4 million page views since launching
- 70,000 people visit our website each month
Our First Aid Network
- What is CPR? – learn the science behind Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation and how it can save lives.
- LearnCPROnline – dedicated to providing free CPR courses
- CPR Test – test your knowledge of CPR with these free CPR tests.
- First aid PowerPoint – free online first aid powerpoint presentations
- Online Baby CPR – a free online baby CPR class
Interested in advertising on any of our sites or working with us? Feel free to get in touch.